Ajman Offshore Company
Ajman Offshore Company is an International Business Company registered by Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) in UAE. AFZA is one of the highly reputed and cost-effective Free Zones in the UAE. Ajman Offshore Companies are often used for a variety of business purpose ranging from setting up business entities to owning overseas financial and real estate assets, inheritance planning and tax optimization.
What are the advantages of Ajman Offshore Company?
- Globally respected jurisdiction
- Fast and cost-effective registration
- It can maintain bank account(s) in the UAE or worldwide
- No taxation
- 100% capital and profit repatriation is permitted
- 100% foreign ownership is permitted
- It is not required to have a physical office in the UAE
- No paid up share capital
- It has a closed register and does not participate in any information exchange treaties
- It is not obliged to maintain its books and records and no requirement to do audit
What activities I can do with Ajman Offshore Company?
- General trading (outside UAE)
- Consulting and advisory services (outside UAE)
- Investments and joint investments company
- International business services
- Professional services (outside UAE)
- Commission agents company – intermediary brokers (IB's) (outside UAE)
Why incorporate an Ajman Offshore Company?
- Tax saving
- Asset protection
- Easy and flexible business administration
- Privacy and anonymity of shareholders and directors
- International business and investment
What is UAE's advantage for registering an Ajman Offshore Company?
UAE is one of the most preferred countries to register Offshore Companies due to following reasons:
- UAE is a ‘real’ country with ‘real’ economy
- UAE is not a dependent or ‘overseas’ territory of another country and is white-listed
- UAE has Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements with more than 40 countries
- UAE has well-developed banking system in the region
How long does it take to register UAE Ajman Offshore Company?
It takes 1-3 working days to register Ajman Offshore Company from the time we receive all required documents and payments.
What are the requirements?
Requirements for individual shareholders are:
Requirements for corporate shareholders are:
- Passport copy of shareholder(s);
- CV/Profile of shareholder(s);
- Bank Reference Letter of a shareholder(s) (original);
- Proof of physical address (e.g. any utility bill or bank statement) of the shareholder;
- Passport copies of two (2) Directors (if different from shareholders(s)).
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Incorporation Certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
- Passport copies of two (2) Directors
The documents of the corporate shareholders should be duly legalized, if issued outside the UAE.
Are you looking to form your RAK Offshore company?
We provide full assistance in registering offshore companies in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah and Ajman. The choice of a suitable jurisdiction for your offshore company is an important decision and requires careful considerations. International business community and various monitoring authorities do not treat all tax havens equally. UAE is the most reliable and a respected jurisdiction to register your offshore company. If you are looking to form your offshore company in the UAE, please contact us for further information.