Dubai Multi Commodities Centre is the fastest growing and largest free economic zone in the United Arab Emirates with over 11,000 registered companies as of 2015. It was established in 2002 as a strategic plan of the Government of Dubai in order to create a business hub for commodity related businesses. In 2015, DMCC Free Zone has been named “Global Free Zone of the Year 2015” by The Financial Times fDi Magazine. So it is officially the best free zone in the world.Advantages of DMCC
DMCC License Types
- Full foreign ownership of companies
- No taxation (no personal income tax and no corporate taxes)
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- No duty levied for import/export
- Centrally located in Dubai with two Metro Stations
- Well-organized online system for using government services
- Fastest growing Free Zone in the UAE
- Recognized as the best free zone by the global fDi Magazine
- Flexible Office Solutions
- World-class infrastructure
- Various trading platforms such as the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Dubai Diamond Exchange, DMCC Pearl Exchange, DMCC Tea Centre and DMCC Trade flow
DMCC Business Sectors
- General Trading License - allows to import, export, distribute, consolidate, and store almost all types of products (except for few types of products).
- Commercial/Trading License – allows to import, export, distribute, consolidate, and store products that are specified in the license.
- Service License – allows to carry out service or consultancy activities that are speciﬁed in the license.
You can do a wide range of activities in DMCC in many sectors of business ranging from but not limited to Commodities, Agriculture, Mining, Fishing, Manufacturing, Trading, Consulting, Construction, Transportation, Storage, Hotels, Restaurants, Education, Healthcare, Social work, Financial intermediation, and other community, social and personal services.DMCC Business Setup Fees and Expenses
|DMCC COMMERCIAL TRADING/SERVICE LICENSE|
|Initial Approval & Trade Name (one time)|
|License Fee (yearly)|
|Registration Fee (one time)|
|Memorandum of Association (one time)|
|Auditors Appointment Letter (one time)|
Notes:- Minimum required share capital is AED 50,000, provided that each shareholder's share capital should not be less than AED 10,000. - The above cost is exclusive of legal service fees.
|DMCC GENERAL TRADING LICENSE, BUSINESS CENTER LICENSE OR HOTEL LICENSE FEES|
|Initial Approval & Trade Name (one time)||AED 1,015|
|License Fee (yearly)||AED 50,275|
|Registration Fee (one time)||AED 29,020|
|Memorandum Of Association (one time)||AED 2,000|
|Auditors Appointment Letter (one time)||AED 1,000|
It is mandatory to rent either a Flexi-desk or physical office in DMCC/JLT area to register a company and avail a trade or service license.
Notes:- Flexi-desk is a hot desk facility given in the Business Centre of the DMCC Free Zone and can be used up to 5 hours weekly for free of charge. Only three UAE residency visas can be obtained, if the company has Flexi-desk. If more visas are required, then the company needs to lease a permanent office in the free zone and one visa can be obtained for each 9 sq/mt. of the office.- The Flexi-desk option is not available for General Trading or Business Center or Industrial Licenses.
(upto 3 visas can be obtained)||AED 17, 610/year|
|Physical Office for Lease||Starting from AED 90+ per sq.ft/year|
If you are looking to set up a company in DMCC, please get in touch with us for professional assistance. You can call us on +97144449481, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us using the contact form on this website. Initial consultation is FREE.