RAK Offshore Company - Ras Al Khaimah
A RAK Offshore company is an offshore company registered in Ras Al Khaimah Emirate (RAK), one of the emirates of the United Arab Emirates. RAK Offshore is recognized as one of the high-reputed and cost-effective offshore jurisdictions. RAK Offshore companies are often used for a variety of business purpose ranging from setting up business entities to owning overseas financial and real estate assets, inheritance planning, setting up holding companies and special purpose vehicles, yacht registration and tax optimization.
Major Incentives of RAK Offshore
- Globally respected jurisdiction
- Low registration cost
- Fast Incorporation Process
- It can maintain bank account(s) in the UAE or worldwide
- No taxation (no capital gains tax, no value added tax, no withholding tax, no personal income tax, no corporate tax)
- 100% capital and profit repatriation is permitted
- 100% foreign ownership
- RAK Offshore company does not need to have physical office in the UAE
- RAK Offshore company may own real estate in the UAE free hold areas (except for Dubai);
- No paid up share capital
- No annual audit requirement
- Anonymous and discreet – RAK Offshore has a closed register and does not participate in any information exchange treaties
- RAK Offshore company is not obliged to maintain its books and records
- RAK Offshore company may own shares in other companies in the UAE and worldwide
Restrictions on RAK Offshore Company
- RAK Offshore companies can do business activities only outside the UAE, unless it has a branch, subsidiary or owns shares in a local company in the UAE.
- It may not do banking and insurance business without a special license.
Permitted Activities of RAK Offshore Company
RAK Offshore company are permitted to carry out following activities outside the UAE:
- International general trading;
- Business consulting and business advisory services;
- International business services;
- Shipping and ship management services.
Nevertheless, RAK Offshore company can do following activities inside the UAE:
- Own real estate properties and invest in real estate projects (except for Dubai)
- Act as a holding company
- Hold and operate bank accounts in the UAE
- Establish its branch, representative or subsidiary office in the UAE
- Own shares in UAE local companies
- Own other assets such as yachts or pleasure boats
Are you looking to form your RAK Offshore company?
We provide full assistance in registering offshore companies in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah and Ajman. The choice of a suitable jurisdiction for your offshore company is an important decision and requires careful considerations. International business community and various monitoring authorities do not treat all tax havens equally. UAE is the most reliable and a respected jurisdiction to register your offshore company. If you are looking to form your offshore company in the UAE, please contact us for further information.