Ajman Free Zone Company Formation
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is located in the Emirate of Ajman, one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. The total area of the Emirate of Ajman, including territorial waters, is 324 km2, and without territorial waters is 214 km2. The Ajman coast line in the Arab Gulf region is 8 km. Ajman Free Zone was established in 1988 after which colossal industrial developments started in Ajman by attracting a large number of foreign investments that benefit from the investment privileges and free zone benefits.
Ajman Free Zone has fully developed infrastructure, warehouse and office facilities at relatively affordable rates. Ajman Free Zone continues to develop new facilities due to growing number of investors in the free zone.
Benefits of Ajman Free Zone Company Formation:
- Strategic location with access to the sea, air and land
- It is located in close proximity with Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al-Quwain and Ras Al-Khaimah
- 100% foreign ownership of company
- No restriction on transfer of capital and profits
- No personal income and no corporate tax
- No import and export duties
- Competitive prices on warehouse or office facilities usage
- Competitive prices for power/electricity
- Well-developed infrastructure
- One-stop shop service for licensing and visa applications
- Fast and easy licensing procedures
Ajman Free Zone License Types:
- Trading License: Trading license allows trading, import, export and re-export of specific products.
- E-commerce License: AFZ is one of the few free zones that issue E-Commerce License to do business through online platforms.
- Service License: Services license allows to provide specific services or consultancies within the free zone such as management, marketing, IT consultancies etc.
- Industrial License: Industrial licenses is issued for manufacturing business activities. Ajman Free Zone has necessary facilities such as smart stores and warehouses that support this activity.
- National Industrial License: National industrial licenses can be obtained by those who meet the following criteria:
- The organization should be registered with GCC countries’ nationals owning minimum of 51%
- Minimum 40% of the manufacturing process should be within the Free Zone
- Organizations having National Industrial License are exempted from customs duties on exports from GCC countries.
Ajman Free Zone Company Types:
- Free Zone Establishment: If there is only one shareholder in the company, then such company takes a from of Free Zone Establishment that can be owned owned 100% by either individual or legal entity (company).
- Free Zone Company: In the event of more than one shareholder, then such company is called Free Zone Company.
- Branch of a Local Company: Existing companies in the UAE can register their branches in the UAE.
- Branch of a Foreign Entity: Foreign entities can establish their presence in Ajman Free Zone by registering a branch or representative office.
Office Facilities in Ajman Free Zone:
- Smart Offices. Smart offices are suitable and affordable office solution for small start-ups and freelancers. Under smart office you can get two employment visas.
- Executive Offices. Executive office enables the company to get up to 5 employment visas.
- Warehouses. Ajman Free Zone has developed high-quality warehouse facilities starting from 100 square metres; and prices starting from AED 250 per square metre.
Our Ajman Free Zone Company Formation services include:
- Advising on the most cost-effective and suitable license package in Ajman Free Zone tailored to your business requirements and budget
- Registering your company’s branch, subsidiary or representative office in Ajman Free Zone
- Assistance with obtaining residency visas and work permits after your company formation in Ajman Free Zone
- Assistance with opening bank accounts for your Ajman Free Zone company
- Assistance with all other start-up and legal requirements
If you are looking to set up your free zone company in Ajman Free Zone or in other parts of the UAE, please get in touch with us for professional assistance. You can call us on +971 55 465 9836, send us email at email@example.com or use the contact us form on this website. First consultation is FREE.